10 Wow-Worthy Winter Wedding Ideas
Crisp winter air, white fluffy snow and wedding bells ringing…winter weddings are full of romance! Chilly-weather nuptials offer an opportunity to highlight the spirit of the holiday season.
Considering saying “I do” during wintertime? Here are some ideas to make your white wedding one to remember:
1. Ice sculptures: Animals and winter scenes carved from ice make a shimmering spectacle for guests to view.
2. A faux-wood cake: Take a creative spin on the woodland trend by turning your cake into a tree stump!
3. Fur trimmings: Keep yourself toasty warm through the day with a full-length cape or provide fur ponchos for your bridesmaids.
4. Velvet touches: Nothing says winter like some soft velvet in seasonal colors (i.e., red, green, white).
5. A bright splash of color: A vivid pop of color makes a great contrast on white snow!
6. Romantic sleigh rides: Your guests will be tickled to have a unique ride around your venue.
7. Woodland accents: Bring the outdoor inside by incorporating wreaths, branches, garlands and nuts in your décor.
8. Winter-themed escort cards: Consider tying escort cards to ornaments or branches for some winter flair.
9. Festive snow-season scents: Pipe in scents of pine or toasted marshmallow (or opt for some scented candles).
10. Al fresco drinks: Consider offering coffee, hot chocolate, hot toddy or mulled wine curbside before or after your ceremony.Happy planning!
with love & style from: Sandy D. (bridal blogger extraordinaire)
(photos from Pinterest, Pexels)