8 Thoughtful Bridal Party Thank You Gifts
Some people are simply gifted when it comes to playing Santa. For others, it might take a bit more effort to find the perfect gift for your favorite bridal party members. Stuck on what to get your bridal party or family for thank you gifts? Here are some thoughtful (and useful) options:
- A personalized wood tablet holder: This rustic-themed tablet holder fits in almost any kitchen, and can double as a cookbook display. Engrave it with a name or fun nickname for a personal touch.
- Their favorite drink with a personalized message: A great gift can be a favorite bottle of wine or whiskey with a handwritten note. Or, you can have a personalized label with a message printed so they can remember your wedding with every sip.
- A solid cutting board: A person can never have enough cutting boards, especially when putting together large meals. Gift a personalized or monogrammed cutting board to your favorite chefs!
- A dressy clutch or wallet: Gift an elegant clutch for your ladies or personalized wallets for your men. They can choose to use them at your wedding, or for other upscale affairs.
- A decorative pillow: Throw pillows are always handy for lounging or just for looks. Create or find a pillow that matches your wedding theme or mantra, like these neutral burlap pillow sets.
- A jewelry holder tray: For your closest gals, consider a cute tray to hold jewelry or other odds and ends. This pairs well with some cute personalized or monogrammed jewelry.
- A scarf: Having a fall or winter wedding? Seasonal or dress scarves can help keep your favorite women warm on a slightly nippy wedding day.
- Flowers: A beautiful bouquet of flowers will brighten anyone’s countertop (and day). If you’re stumped on what to get your bridal party, look no further than your local flower shop.
with love & style from: Sandy D. (bridal blogger extraordinaire)
(photos from Pinterest, Pexels)